WELCOME TO SICC10
The 10th Singapore International Chemistry Conference (SICC-10) is jointly organised by the Department of Chemistry of the National University of Singapore (NUS), Division of Chemical and Biological Chemistry, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Singapore National Institute of Chemistry (SNIC). This conference would be the tenth in the series of conferences and cover both fundamental chemistry and functional materials. The conference will convene in Singapore on 16 to 19 December 2018 at NUS U-Town.
The objectives of this conference are (i) to reflect on the significant scientific developments in the fundamental chemistry and functional materials, (ii) to discuss new ideas and trends in chemical sciences, and (iii) to raise the profile of chemical research in Singapore
SICC-10 is expecting about 400 to 500 attendees from all over the world to engage in three-days of thought-provoking and in-depth discussion on the following main conference themes:
- New methodologies for organic synthesis: transition metal catalysis, organocatalysis, photo-redox catalysis, etc.
- Supramolecular chemistry and responsive materials
- Covalent organic frameworks and metal-organic frameworks
- Novel functional π-systems: synthesis and their optical, electronic and magnetic properties
- Graphene and 2D materials
- Energy conversion and storage materials: batteries, solar cells, fuel cells, electro-catalysis, photo-catalysis, etc.
- Surface chemistry, physics and surface catalysis
- Organic electronics and nano-electronics
- Catalysis for Sustainability
- Chemical sensing, bio-imaging and chemical biology
CALL FOR PAPER IS NOW OPEN
(Deadline: 29 June 2018)
|Call for papers||05 February 2018|
|Deadline for Abstract Submission||29 June 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance||16 July 2018|
|Deadline for Presenting Authors Registration||05 October 2018|
|Deadline for Early Bird Registration||05 October 2018|
ORGANISERS & SPONSORS